The application process is usually much simpler and more straightforward for beauty programs compared to traditional four-year college programs.
There are some basic components to the enrollment process . Here are the steps you should know:
- Fill out the school’s application form. Click Here for Application.
- Submit the application online
- When we receive your application we will call , text , or email to set up -Interview with an admissions adviser by phone or in person, we suggest doing this in person .
- Complete the FAFSA and any other financial aid applications. The link to the FAFSA application can be found by clicking here.
When you are ready to enroll , you will do the following:
- Pay applicable registration fee.
- Set up financing, loans or a payment plan with the school
- Sign an enrollment contract with the school and provide required documents
- High School transcripts , Driver License , and Social Security Card- if applies your marriage license
- Start school!
Acceptance: Applicants must be of good moral character and have temperate habits. They should have a desire to enter the profession they are considering. Have all required documents prior to first day of class. Meet required standards and exhibit ability to succeed in the beauty industry. People not affiliated or employed by the school may be considered in determining acceptance.
Jenny Lea is the only place I will get my hair done now. I get pampered every time I come in. The students there do amazing work and you can’t beat the prices.
Great service by young student today. Love my color and halo of highlights. Well worth the extra time and much less expensive services for stay at home mom on tight budget.
I felt like my instructors truly were passionate about what they were teaching.
Aesthetic Graduate Linsley
Jenny Lea Academy changed my life. The experience, the education, the great memories, the friendship that I have made I will keep for the rest of my life.
Cosmetology M Sturgill
I really liked attending the Aesthetics program at JLA. I would recommend JLA to anyone who is serious about skin care.
Aesthetic Graduate Toudy
I loved going to JLA. The instructors were very talented and knowledgeable. I now own a salon and I love having my own business.