- All prospective students please complete Online Application.
- Submitting application does not guarantee admission to JLA.
- JLA will inform you of acceptance via phone or letter.
- A fee of $50.00 will need to be paid upon acceptance to our school to save your place in one of our classes.
- You must provide all required documents, high school transcripts, drivers license or government issued ID, and social security card. all names on the documents must match or we require back up document necessary to make valid.
- All applicants must have an interview with the JLA admissions director.
- All applications received from applicant with a felony conviction will be further reviewed by the school president and admissions director.
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse any application based on conversations with applicant or friends or family of applicant, letters written on their behalf, or conversations with applicant on the phone prior to or during application process.
- All textbooks are written in English and all classes are taught in English.
- All students are required to go through orientation before starting classes.
Jenny Lea is the only place I will get my hair done now. I get pampered every time I come in. The students there do amazing work and you can’t beat the prices.
Great service by young student today. Love my color and halo of highlights. Well worth the extra time and much less expensive services for stay at home mom on tight budget.
I felt like my instructors truly were passionate about what they were teaching.
Aesthetic Graduate Linsley
Jenny Lea Academy changed my life. The experience, the education, the great memories, the friendship that I have made I will keep for the rest of my life.
Cosmetology M Sturgill
I really liked attending the Aesthetics program at JLA. I would recommend JLA to anyone who is serious about skin care.
Aesthetic Graduate Toudy
I loved going to JLA. The instructors were very talented and knowledgeable. I now own a salon and I love having my own business.