- Meet requirements:
- Read and speak English fluently.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Driver’s License and Social Security card.
- Submit your application. Click here for the application.
- You may request an appointment by calling, or we will reach out to you shortly by either text, email or phone call when you submit your application.
- You may call 423-926-9095 Ext 4
After your Admissions Meeting...
- Make your appointment to enroll by calling 423-926-9095 Ext 4
- Gather your required documents.
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED (transcripts)
- Your Social Security Card
- Driver’s License
- Sign Enrollment Agreement and pay small fee. All required documents and fees will be due by your last date to enroll.
Acceptance: If you are not accepted into the program, you will be notified by letter or email. Applicants must be of good moral character and have temperate habits. They should have a desire to enter the profession they are considering. Have all required documents prior to first day of class. Meet required standards and exhibit ability to succeed in the beauty industry. People not affiliated or employed by the school may be considered in determining acceptance.
Jenny Lea is the only place I will get my hair done now. I get pampered every time I come in. The students there do amazing work and you can’t beat the prices.
Great service by young student today. Love my color and halo of highlights. Well worth the extra time and much less expensive services for stay at home mom on tight budget.
I felt like my instructors truly were passionate about what they were teaching.
Aesthetic Graduate Linsley
Jenny Lea Academy changed my life. The experience, the education, the great memories, the friendship that I have made I will keep for the rest of my life.
Cosmetology M Sturgill
I really liked attending the Aesthetics program at JLA. I would recommend JLA to anyone who is serious about skin care.
Aesthetic Graduate Toudy
I loved going to JLA. The instructors were very talented and knowledgeable. I now own a salon and I love having my own business.