Our admissions process is designed to ensure you are ready and committed to the quality education we provide and quality work we require of our students.
School Admission Requirements
The school admits the following students in the Cosmetology, Aesthetics, Nail Technology courses:
- Persons who have official high school transcripts or GED for home school which meets or exceeds the Tennessee State Board requirement of at least two (2) years of high school.
- Persons who are at least 16 years of age.
Applicants must provide:
- Proof of age: I.D. card or Driver license
- State Accredited High School diploma or GED (in some cases transcripts may be required)
- Social Security Card
- Registration fee of $100
Admission Requirements for Instructor Course
- Accredited High School diploma or High School Diploma Equivalent (GED)
- Current Tennessee Cosmetology, Aesthetics, Nail Technician License
- Must be 18 years of age at time of enrollment
Orientation is NOT optional. Everyone is expected to attend. Orientation is the Friday before classes begin. We strongly recommend that you read your student handbook prior to Orientation. During Orientation new students will get to meet their educators, administration, as well as other new students. Uniforms will be handed out and staff will also review school policies and procedures.
The student agrees to abide by the rules and regulations in effect during their period of enrollment. The student agrees to attend classes as required, and when unable to attend, will bring reasonable and acceptable excuses. He / she understands that all hours of the program must be clocked to receive credit as per State Board requirements. Any period of time beyond the time period allotted for the completion of the course will be charged to the student at an additional rate.